Report: NAEI Stakeholder Day Presentations 2009
|Categories||Air pollutant emissions, Greenhouse Gas emissions, Methodology|
The NAEI UK Emissions Inventory Stakeholder meeting took place on Monday 28th September 2009 at DECC in London. The Stakeholder day focussed on future plans/improvements for the inventory and projections.
- NAEI Stakeholder Day Agenda (PDF)
- Welcome, Introductions and Aims - Sarah Honour & Helen Champion (PDF)
- Historic Inventory Update - Sarah Choudrie & Anne Wagner (PDF)
- Policy Background for Air Quality Projections - Sarah Honour (PDF)
- Inventories and the negotiations - Phil Tucker (PDF)
- Overview of energy model and CO2 projections - Stephen Oxley (PDF)
- Overview of air quality and non-CO2 projections - Anne Wagner & John Watterson (PDF)
- Agricultural Projections - Tom Misselbrook (PDF)
- LULUCF Projections - Ronnie Milne (PDF)
- Road Transport Projections - Tim Murrells (PDF)
- National Transport Model - Malcolm Jay (PDF)
- Future Reporting Requirements and Streamlining - Angela Falconer (PDF)
This is the latest version of this report.