Report: NAEI Stakeholder Day Presentations 2008
|Categories||Air pollutant emissions, Greenhouse Gas emissions, Methodology|
The NAEI UK Emissions Inventory Stakeholder meeting took place on Monday 29th September 2008 at Defra in London. The Stakeholder day focussed on biofuel and biomass and how the current developments in these areas can contribute to improving the estimates used in the UK inventory.
- Welcome and Aims - John Watterson, AEA ()
- Current and long-term policy commitments - Sarah Honour, AQIP (PDF)
- Current and long-term policy commitments - Yamide Dagnet, CEOSA (PDF)
- The NAEI Programme - Anne Wagner, AEA (PDF)
- The Greenhouse Gas Inventory - Sarah Choudrie, AEA (PDF)
- UK Renewable Energy Statistics - Mike Janes, BERR (PDF)
- Road Transport Emissions from Biofuel Consumption - Tim Murrells, AEA (PDF)
- Biomass in the NAEI - Peter Coleman, AEA (PDF)
- UK Ship Emissions Inventory - Andriana Stavrakaki, Entec (PDF)
This is the latest version of this report.